Yesterday, I started what I hope to be a constant feature on this platform: Papi’s “Win Either Half” tips. This was started to focus on a specific betting market that gives bettors the chance predict the team to win either the first half or second half of the game.
With the image above, things obviously got off to an amazing start yesterday. 6/7 is not entirely bad.
Moving on, let’s take a look at some of the win either half tips available to bet on today. Note that HWEH means Home Win Either Half while AWEH means that the away team will win either half.
- Iceland: Stjarnan vs. Vikingur Olafsvik (HWEH)
- Europa League: Vardar Skopje vs. Zenit (AWEH)
- Marseille vs. Konyaspor (HWEH)
- 1899 Hoffenheim vs. SC Braga (HWEH)
- Apollon Limassol vs. Lyon (AWEH)
- Austria Vienna vs. AC Milan (AWEH)
- Dinamo Kiev vs. Skenderbeu Korce (HWEH)
- Villarreal vs. FC Astana (HWEH)
- Kuwait: Al-Salmiyah vs. Al-Kuwait (AWEH)
- Lithuania: FK Zalgiris Vilnius vs. FK Zalgiris Kaunas (HWEH)
For those who missed yesterday’s blog post, there are two rules you need to follow while using this tips:
- ONLY BET WITH WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.
- Select the listed games with discretion.
Cheers to a fruitful day of betting ahead.
We’ll talk even better tomorrow.
P.S: Remember, you can comment on this post with your questions and probably your suggestions to as to which other betting market you think should be covered by Papi. Although I’m looking to start something in the goals market, I’d love to hear from you. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
Author: Rotimi “Papi the Great” Daramola
Rotimi Daramola aka Papi the Great is the owner of ForTheGoal.
A freelance sports writer who focuses on football, Rotimi is also a freelance writer, a copywriter and a football analyst who regularly appears on radio and television to talk football. You can follow him on twitter @papi_thegreat to keep up with his writings, engage him and also find out about how you can secure his writing services.