Hello guys. How was your week? Sure you had a great one? And I hope some of the tips I served helped?
The weekend is here again and with the weekend comes a lot of confusion. How?
There are a thousand and one games to choose from. That sure comes with a headache of trying to select correctly.
But that’s why Papi’s here. I’ve selected a couple of games from which you can make your selections. It’s a bit unlike what I usually do. But I’m sure you’ll find these tips useful.
P.S: You don’t necessarily have to pick all. All you need to do is check for the one you’re comfortable with and you’ll be fine.
So let’s get started.
– Chelsea To Score
– Liverpool To Score First / Liverpool Win Either Half
– Toulouse Win To Nil No / Lyon To Score
– Hannover Clean Sheet No
– Augsburg Clean Sheet No (Germany)
– Schalke Clean Sheet No (Germany)
– VFB Stuttgart Clean Sheet No (Germany)
– Udinese Clean Sheet No (Italy)
– Deportivo Clean Sheet No (Spain)
– San Martin Clean Sheet No (Argentina)
– Universidad Catolica Score / Both Teams Score (Chile)
– Palestino To Score (Chile)
– Wurzburger Kickers To Score. (Germany 3. Liga)
There you have it. I hope it all works out well for you today and you make some big bucks 😉
Cheers to the weekend!
You follow me on twitter @rotdav and let’s share opinions.
Author: Rotimi “Papi the Great” Daramola
Rotimi Daramola aka Papi the Great is the owner of ForTheGoal.
A freelance sports writer who focuses on football, Rotimi is also a freelance writer, a copywriter and a football analyst who regularly appears on radio and television to talk football. You can follow him on twitter @papi_thegreat to keep up with his writings, engage him and also find out about how you can secure his writing services.