After I missed almost all my predictions on Wednesday (it was that terrible), I decided to take a break from predictions yesterday (Thursday).
In a way that helped to see things from a different perspective and to discover what went wrong.
In this game of taking risks, I’ll advice you try this technique too. When you’re on a losing streak, sit back and try to discover what’s going on instead of trying to force a win.
Some loving advice from Papi. Thank me later. Now, let’s take a look at today’s tips shall we?
– Augsburg vs Cologne (Germany): Cologne To Score
– Zapresic vs NK Lokomotiva (Croatia): Lokomotiva To Score
– Jihlava vs Mlada (Czech Republic): Mlada To Score
– Birmingham city vs Middlesbrough (England): Middlesbrough To Score
– St. Pauli vs 1860 Munchen (Germany): St. Pauli To Score
– Paderbon vs Freiburg (Germany): Freiburg To Score / Freiburg To Score First Goal / Freiburg To Win Either Half
– Cork City vs St. Patrick’s (Ireland): Cork City To Score / Cork City To Score First Goal / Cork City To Win Either Half
– Bohemians vs Dundalk (Ireland): Dundalk To Score / Dundalk To Score First Goal / Dundalk To Win Either Half
– Derry City vs Sligo Rovers (Ireland): Derry City To Score / Derry City To Score First Goal / Derry City To Win Either Half
– Klagenfurt vs LASK Linz (Austria): Linz To Score / Linz To Score First Goal
These tips are meant to assist your decision making process as regards what team to pick for your bet slip.
Try as much as you can to make your own findings too. By doing this, you’ll reduce (not eliminate) the possibility of getting it wrong.
Best of luck!
Cheers to a great weekend,
Follow me on twitter @rotdav and let me know what you think of these tips.
You can also drop your comments and let me know how these tips helped you (or didn’t).